Sunshine in Beautiful Tayrona National Park, Colombia.

It had been over 6 months since I last smelled the salty humid Caribbean coast. I was anxious to get back in the ocean and
soak up some sun. Unfortunately no surf was found in the area. After spending days sitting under AC cooled room in Barranquilla at Bianca's mom house, eating too many treats and dealing with plane tickets and organizing our nearby future plans of flying back to Canada. We needed to get out for one last ride before parking my bike. Tayrona National park was only a few hours away towards the Venezuela border. The one place * MUST VISIT * in Colombia. Perfect pristine beaches....
Exactly what we needed to finish our last days in Colombia.
It was a bummer not to have my fisheye lens with my D300 Nikon. But manage to get a few pics from Bianca's Canon G11.







That's all for today folks..

No comments:

Post a Comment